How to access the different rooms
The conference will take place online via Webinar Zoom tool. For that purpose, three webinars have been created, each of them associated to one of the rooms in the conference program:
- 1 - GB Dantzig Webinar (Room)
ID: 946 8866 9644
- 2 - LV Kantorovich Webinar (Room)
ID: 993 0139 6285
- 3 - TC Koopmans Webinar (Room)
ID: 995 5357 0744
There are two ways to attend a session:
- Using your browser: just click the link associated to the room in which the session is scheduled.
- Using Zoom app: just click “Join a meeting” and enter the ID associated to the room in which the conference is scheduled.
In both cases, you must type the password “ecco2021” (this password is valid for all the rooms)
Instructions for the Chairperson and Speakers
Given that they need permission to use the microphone, camera and/or share their computer screen:
- It is important that they use their full name and/or the e-mail given when registering to ECCO2021, so that they can easily be identified and granted with the required permissions.
- They must join the session 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time, in order to prepare their participation
Instructions for attendants
Attendants will not be allowed to use their microphone and camera when joining the webinar. Nevertheless, if an attendant wants to participate during the discussion time after the presentations, he/she can click on the icon labeled “Raise Hand” and the chairperson will activate his/her camera and microphone.